Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mood Board #1

I am back after nearly 7 months! I didn't take a hiatus. I must have hit a writing slump because I've been figuring out what I really wanted out of this blog. Then I realized I shouldn't classify this part of my life. It will remain undefined and I like it that way. So here's to me starting all over...

Most of the people I admire in the fashion and beauty industry have mood boards. From what I understand, it is one source of inspiration. Since I am officially employed in the creatives department, I decided to give it a try. This is the first. I'm sure this will  change every once in a while, but for now I'm happy with this.

Mood Board #1



Hanggang sa muli!


P.S. All the photos were taken off Google Image Search except for the group shot which is from an event I went to.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mood Board! Some people call them "Vision Board". I saw one sa The Secret documentary. One man there had a Vision Board where he placed his "dreams" and "goals" including his dream house. Tapos after ten years or so, when he was successful na and bought different properties, he realized that his current house (which is his dream house) was the SAME house he placed in his Vision Board years ago. Woo. May the universe conspire with us! God bless sa career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alps! I saw The Secret and I heard about that Vision Board. It's amazing to hear those stories! I hope we can achieve the same thing, too. From what I read on your blog, I'm pretty sure you're well on your way there. ;) God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete