Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Annual Party

December 18, 2009 at my best friend's place. My college friends & I celebrated Christmas together, like we have for the past 3 years. Reminds me of
how fast time flies and people can so easily come and go. Preparing for the party was quite stressful. It even felt like this was going to be the last party we'd ever have. But it was all worth it. Everyone's looking forward to the coming years.

Glam Rock
 

My Best Friend
 

Together forever come hell or high water.
 

Ladies 

Gentlemen

My Kris Kringle Baby (too bad she moved which is why her face is blurry)

The Rockstars & their Groupies (I kid.)

Cheers to a wonderful 2009 & looking forward to an amazing 2010!

Hanggang sa muli!

P.S. Photos are courtesy of my girl, May. She's the tall one. Hard to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment