Saturday, December 19, 2009

Formality's Sake

Hello there! Allow me to introduce myself.
That's me. The photo was taken by my good friend
during the preparations for one of the biggest annual events of the organization we're part of.
I'm 21 years old. Filipina. Christian. Musician at heart. Graduating soon. Possibly traveling around next year.
I started this blog because I think this would be the best way to keep tabs on my life & be able to share my memories. My intention was to start this the moment 2010 sets in, but I just couldn't wait. Life can't wait.

There's lots of things to share! Lots more to come! I'm not a professional blogger. I don't know the rules for making a good blog so you'll have to bear with me. Anyway, I'm just here to share bits & pieces of my life.

For now, I can't wait for 2010!

Here's my Most Wanted List for next year.

1. Lacy Dress
2. The Perfect-Sized Leather School Bag
3. Dr. Martens 1460 8 Eye Boot (White Smooth)
4. Dr. Martens 1914 14 Eye Boot or anything similar
5. Tag Heuer Aquaracer
6. Moleskine 2010 Red Pocket Hardbound Weekly Notebook
7. Moleskin 2010 Desk Calendar
8. Ray-Ban Club Master
9. Ray-Ban Wayfarers
10. Ray-Ban Aviators
Hanggang sa muli!

No comments:

Post a Comment