Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the Old. Time for the New.

It's almost the end of one great year for me. Feeling a bit too attached to the year. But, life must go on. In a matter of 14 hours, I will be jumping (a belief of the vertically-challenged) hoping and wishing for another great or a more amazing year. But in the midst of the anticipation,
I refuse to go unprepared. New year's day last year, I just had a feeling things will be good and I came out even more blessed than I came in. This time around, I've wisened up a tad bit and decided to actually set myself up for success. I believe in the saying, "when you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Hence, what I am doing. I am currently in the process of writing down my resolutions for the coming year. It is my hope that I'm not doing this in vain. I've actually been writing this for weeks now. It's not really all too intricate or complicated. I just want to make sure they're realistic and something that will motivate me.


I'm almost done. Now what to wear tonight...



Hanggang sa muli!

No comments:

Post a Comment